Microblading is an advanced coloring enhancement technique gaining popularity worldwide as it creates an artistic illusion of shape, color, depth and volume. One thing is absolutely true, when a skilled professional renders the service the resusts are stunning and can be life changing.
A procedure similar to traditional tattoo in that the technique uses a hand-held tool pen with unique blade instead of machine to deposit pigment into the second dermal layer of the skin. This non-invasive treatment creates fine lines that imitate individual hairs filling out, defining or reshaping sparse or incomplete eyebrows as well as create a beautiful eyeliner (both upper and lower lid liner) or enhanced lip color and shape. The technique uses a hand-held tool pen with unique blade to deposit dye into the second dermal layer of the skin; creating very fine, precise strokes that amazingly mimic natural eyebrow hair or to create a lip pigment effect on the lips and face.
HD Eyebrow Microblading uses a unique hand-held pen with a variety of specialty custom needle blades to create very fine, precise multi-length and multi-color pigmented strokes that amazingly replicating natural eyebrow hairs. This technique creates are very authentic looking eyebrow; perfect for those desiring a natural look that is beautiful and hassle-free. Because the pigment is placed more superficially in the skin, the results will last 6 months to one year making it an ideal treatment for adult skin. Perfect for mature or aging skin as the skin begins to loose its tautness, a brow can be redesigned to accommodate the change. This is a semi-permanent enhancement which needs to be retouched approximately every 9 to 18 months (depending on skin type and daily skin care regime). If left untouched, will fade away over time.
Anyone can benefit from microblading, women and men desiring fuller, more defined lips, eyeliner, brows, and mustaches. Beneficial for those who have gone through chemotherapy, mild to moderate burn damage or people who suffer from medical conditions such as Alopecia, Hypothyroidism, Lupus, and other disorders or diseases.
* This beauty enhancement includes a follow-up appointment in approx. 4-6 weeks in which the microblading specialist will determine at that time whether any adjustment is needed. Any changes desired by the client such as color enhancements, shape change, etc. will incur additional charge.
1. Microblading is an ART FORM. LeVonne is an accomplished artist. (See Credentials below) Look at the microblading work sample images and see the naturalness of their work. It's easy to create a fine sharpie pen look, not so easy make them look real.
2. Be realistic about your expectations. Pigment under the skin will always look more muted and natural than traditional cosmetics sitting on top of your skin. You can even wear brow makeup for a more enhanced bold look.
3. Remember: Brows are sisters....not twins. We just don’t want them to be distant cousins.
4. Microblading is a process not to be rushed and certainly not to be done within 30 days of an event you plan to attend. The first visit focuses on the shape and color. During the followup visit( 6-8 weeks later) your specialist will assess whether the brows need fine-tuning in the details.
5. IMPORTANT: Follow the aftercare rules. Don't think for one moment that you can cheat. You will have a few days of the pigment and old skin sloughing off. Just deal with it. It pays off in the long run. So, don’t get them wet & NO heavy sweating. Remember: All salt, even chlorine has a salt content, and so does sweat! Salt will pull out the pigment from your microblading and leave your brows uneven or spotty.
Credentials & Licenses
• The Academy - Portage, MI - Certified Microblading Specialist
• Panel Expert for the International Congress of Esthetics - Sarki/Repechage Academy
• Licensed Tattoo Artist (Michigan)
• Licensed Cosmetologist (Michigan)
• Licensed Cosmetologist (Pennsylvania)
• Bloodborne Pathogens Standard Training Certification (RedCross, National CPR Institute)
• Paramedical Referred & Affiliated
• Brow Architecture Training with Stacey Neilsen (United States)
• Microblading Training with Stacey Neilsen (United States)
• Manual Hairstroke Training with Stacey Neilsen (United States)
• Trained in Advanced Color Theory & Pigment Formulas
• Makeup Artist for Weddings, Commercials & Print Advertising
• Attended Fine Arts (specializing in Color Theory and Facial sculpture) Carnegie Mellon University Art Institute (Pennsylvania)
• Professional makeup artist for John Casablancas of Michigan (retired)